Rate: I haven’t been given one but as a guideline for these roles they aim to pay up £315 per day but probably would go up to about £340ish
This will be a contract position, and would be for an initial 6 month duration.
Manchester or Crewe
The essential skills/attributes are:
- Significant hands-on experience of data migration solutions, specifically in an Oracle Financials environment, ideally Oracle Cloud.
- Excellent SQL and data manipulation skills, ideally in an Oracle environment using PL/SQL
- Experience of implementing data transformation and cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data usability and quality
- Ability to influence stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectation
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams
Particular skills / aptitude required:
- Experience of working in a software implementation / software development environment.
- Experience of working with commercial ETL tools would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Think critically and focus on outcomes.
- Professional approach and an understanding of business ethics