The role will require you to have the following experience:
Incident & Post Incident management
- Following an incident within the organization, record and report details of the incident in line with the incident management process.
- Analyse overall departmental data flow from point of entry to point of exit throughout the company
- Analyse existing process, and ensure accurate mapping of required processes and full understanding of affected areas.
- Ensure that where non-standard client integration is taking place, the relevant analysis is conducted and optimal solution defined prior to implementation within the operational area.
- Identify development and technological requirements to improve systems and internal controls being used within Support Services. Communicate these requirements to the Head of Department.
- Identify problem areas where process re-design cannot cater for growing needs.
- Deal effectively with internal clients, queries and complaints.
- Previous payment/risk/fraud experience required.
- MS Office skills, excellent excel skills required. Internet and email proficient.
- High proficiency in MS Excel & Word
- Knowledge of ITIL & compliance processes advantageous
- Experience of formal document writing advantageous
- High level of numeracy