NOC Analyst, 1st / 2nd Line Support, Remedy, Monitoring, P1 & P2 incidents, daily checks, alerts….
One of the UK’s fasted growing IT Service providers is now recruiting at their head office for a NOC Engineer. The successful NOC Analyst will be working as part of a 24x7 service, offering infrastructure, monitoring and service desk cover.
This role requires 12 hour shifts across both days and nights (7am – 7pm, 7pm – 7am).This role will require the NOC Analysts to managing production server and test server environments, reviewing alerts and managing the incident management process (service request, incident and problem).
- Experience within a 1st / 2nd line environment
- Familiar with ticketing systems – Remedy would be preferred
- Well organised who remains calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with Microsoft products – MS Office, Windows OS, Active Directory