Network Engineer, Technical Lead, Field Engineer, Firewalls, Wireless, TCP/IP, Layer 2…
A technology-driven internet service provider is currently looking for a Senior or Lead Network Engineer to work across a number of their client sites – mainly Slough, Reading and West London.
This role will include escalated telephone and face to face support, working in a multi-vendor environment supporting and managing Juniper, HP, Brocade and Cisco kit and also will include physical work (i.e running cables, installing access points).
Due to the nature of this role is it imperative that the successful candidate does have their own transport.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience within a Senior or Lead Network Engineering role
- A good understanding of networking - TCP/IP
- Familiar with Layer 2 technologies
- Excellent understanding of Wireless networking in a campus environment
- Knowledge of security components (firewalls, routers)