As the Network Engineer you will support and provide input into the design, architecture, implementation, security and support of large multi-site, multi-vendor network communication environments.
- Manage and implement network projects.
- Develop detailed requirements for upgrading existing corporate networks, as well as re-architecting network segments in order to facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth.
- Resolve network communications and operations problems impacting customer or backbone access and performance globally.
- Participate in telecommunications-related initiatives.
- Research and develop innovative solutions around unified network solutions.
- Supports assigned regional projects, which include responsibility for planning; time and cost control; resource utilization and implementation.
Knowledge / Experience:
- PCI Environment - Payment Card Industry - desirable
- Networking, including LAN/WAN, Firewalls, wireless and Security technologies.
- Experience with TCP/IP protocol communications.
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco’s product portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices.
- Ability to employ network diagnostics, BGP, SNMP, VPN, SSH, MPLS technologies.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.