Network Engineer, Routing, Switching, Wireless, Firewalls, VPNs, HP...
One of the fastest growing UK wide IT Service providers is expanding further with the addition of a Network Engineer to be based on a client site in Northampton as part of their Professional Services team. The new engineer will be joining a team of talented Network specialists and undertake a role that blends project and BAU work that will include managing, monitoring, providing support and troubleshooting complex network systems.
- 3 years + experience supporting complex network solutions
- Experience supporting and configuring multi-site to site VPNs
- Extensive experience with routing protocols – OSPF, BGP, MPLS, EIGRP
- Experience with Multi-layer switches and routers and firewalls
- Knowledge of administering or troubleshooting Motorola wireless products