Technical Consultant, Network Consultant, Cisco wireless, Nexus (2k, 3k, 5K & 7K), BGP / OSPF, ASA firewalls, WAN...
A growing Managed Services business is currently recruiting for a Network Consultant to join their professional services division. This role will be focused on their Core Networks and your primary aim will be to ensure that the projects within this technology stack are delivered on time and within budget.
The Network Consultant will determine the customers’ requirements and will be responsible for scoping, design and implementation of customer network solutions.
- A proven track record within a design/architecture capacity – designing and defining solutions for customers
- Extensive experience designing Network migrations and implementation of wireless products
- Extensive experience with routing protocols, multi-layer switches and firewalls & VPNs
- Knowledge of WAN optimisation would be an advantage
- Experience with multi-vendor networking & security hardware such as F5, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Sonicwall & HP