- Requirement management, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of MUMPS based Projects
- Should have in-depth programming knowledge of MUMPS (DSM) or Cache Programming
- Should have good experience in application of standard software development principles
- Should have ability to read the requirements and design high level technical specification
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks
- Optional skill : SQL or IMS DB
- Product knowledge preferred: Illumas/rhymeSIGHT/QUASAR
Job: Mumps Developer
|Job Title:||Mumps Developer|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Find Your Job
Contract12 days ago
A very good client of mine who work in the financial sector in central London are currently seeking an experienced full stack Python developer for a 6 month contract. Role Full Stack Developer (CKAN code configuration in a Fabric environment & CKA...
Contract6 days ago
Python Developer, Django, SQL, Web, REST, API, Software Key Responsibilities This exciting global operating digital consultancy is currently on the hunt for a Lead Python Developer to oversee a team of developer for the companies key clients . Thi...
Permanent10 days ago
A very successful and innovative Fintech company based in central London are currently looking for experienced Full-Stack software Engineers to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a position that would suit someone who would enjoy working w...
Permanent10 days ago
Job Title: Python Developer Location: Central London A Global Media company based in Central London are currently looking for an experienced Python Developer due to expansion plans on their development team. You’ll be part of a tight knit developm...
Permanent27 days ago
Job Title: Junior Python Developer Location: Birmingham An exciting Media company based in Birmingham are currently looking for an junior Python Developer due to expansion plans on their development team. This position will suit an ambitious devel...