- Requirement management, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of MUMPS based Projects
- Should have in-depth programming knowledge of MUMPS (DSM) or Cache Programming
- Should have good experience in application of standard software development principles
- Should have ability to read the requirements and design high level technical specification
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks
- Optional skill : SQL or IMS DB
- Product knowledge preferred: Illumas/rhymeSIGHT/QUASAR
Job: Mumps Developer
|Job Title:||Mumps Developer|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Find Your Job
Contract17 days ago
Java, Rest, AWS, Cloud, Unit Testing, Automation, This role is working in Norway, Bergen. You must have the right to work in the EU and happy to work on site in Norway. Key Responsibilities This exciting Global Operating Consultancy is currently o...
Contract19 days ago
Java, Java Developer, Agile, Elasticsearch, Web API, Docker, Scrum, Key Responsibilities This role is working in the Netherlands, you must have the right to work in the EU and happy to work in Amsterdam for the full duration. This exciting global ...
Contract20 days ago
Contract26 days ago
Java Developer, Java, Agile, Scrum, Hibernate, Spring, Web Service, Key Responsibilities This exciting global IT Consultancy are currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to work part of their major pharmaceutical client. The requirement for a Ja...
Permanent26 days ago
Graduate Technical Analyst - Grad Scheme / Training - London City - to £26k Seeking academically strong Graduates with an analytical / "problem solving" persona and an interest in computers / technology to join an award winning software developer ...