- Requirement management, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of MUMPS based Projects
- Should have in-depth programming knowledge of MUMPS (DSM) or Cache Programming
- Should have good experience in application of standard software development principles
- Should have ability to read the requirements and design high level technical specification
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks
- Optional skill : SQL or IMS DB
- Product knowledge preferred: Illumas/rhymeSIGHT/QUASAR
Job: Mumps Developer
|Job Title:||Mumps Developer|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Find Your Job
Permanent9 days ago
An established software company based in Coventry are currently looking for an experienced full stack .Net developer to join their large development team. This is a varied role were you'll get you work on a number of new and existing products so w...
Contract20 days ago
Python Developer, Django, SQL, Web, REST, API, Software Key Responsibilities This exciting global operating digital consultancy is currently on the hunt for a Lead Python Developer to oversee a team of developer for the companies key clients . Thi...
Permanent27 days ago
Software Developer (Medical Industry), Walsall Software, Development, .NET, C#, Visual Basic, VB, Mosaiq, Aria, Medical, Hospital, Test… We are currently working with a medical company who have an opportunity for a Software Developer to join their...
Contract15 days ago
Contract26 days ago
IOS Developer, IOS Engineer, Objective C, Swift, Agile This exciting global financial organisation are currently on the hunt for a specialist IOS Developer to come on-board who is brilliant at what they do and passionate in working on a ground bre...