Customer Services Mobile Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, Tariffs, Bolt-Ons, Connectivity, Handsets, SLA’s…
Great opening for a passionate and enthusiastic customer support analyst to join a leading telecommunications company based in Central London. The successful candidate will be liaising with mobile providers and need to understanding tariffs and commercials to ensure they can assist with 1st line issues.
You will be joining an initial team of 3 but working as part of a larger team of 10 and supporting around 5000 mobile connections/users. This role will involve support, administration and account management and will be responsible for logging the technical issues with the vendors such as Vodafone.
- Experience in a 1st line technical support position/customer support or customer services role
- Experience with Telecommunications, telecoms providers, network providers
- Knowledge of mobile phones, tariffs, contracts, commercials
- Very comfortable with mobile devices – Iphone or Samsung
- Familiar with liaising with mobile vendors (O2, Vodafone)
- Excellent communication
- Desire to learn and build on their skills to progress into more technical positions within the business