This exciting and growing consultancy firm with global client delivery, they are currently on the hunt for a specialist Magento developer.
You will act as a lead on a number of large projects that required customisation of Magento functionality and development of new functionality.
- Convert requirements into technical and functional solutions for large, complex project
- Ensure that any customisation aligns with the underlying Magento architecture and product roadmap
- Define the architectural approach and develop the integration between Magento and 3rd party applications / legacy systems (fulfilment, PIM, payment …etc)
- Develop and enhance new and existing applications
- Write, test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures
- Understand and adhere to specifications
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures
- Design and deliver formal or informal training
- Lead and mentor other developers (some of whom will not have Magento experience).
- You will be an experienced software develop with a number of years experience developing in Magento
- Very experienced in integrating Magento to 3rd party applications / legacy systems (fulfilment, PIM, payment etc)
- Experience in Object Oriented PHP development
- Experience developing Magento modules
- Experience with Zend MVC Framework
- Strong e-commerce background
- Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and best practices
- Experience of Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP, nginx, Vagrant
- Good communication skills/proven record of providing technical direction
- Experience of Continuous Integration
The client are keen to bring on this specialist as soon as possible, rate is highly negotiable dependent on experience in Magento.