This exciting and growing consultancy firm with global client delivery are currently on the hunt for a specialist Magento developer.
You will act as a lead on a number of large projects that required customisation of Magento functionality and development of new functionality.
You will be able to advise on technical implementation in order to assist on project delivery.
- Convert requirements into technical and functional solutions for large, complex project
- Ensure that any customisation aligns with the underlying Magento architecture and product roadmap
- Define the architectural approach and develop the integration between Magento and 3rd party applications / legacy systems (fulfilment, PIM, payment …etc)
- Develop and enhance new and existing applications
- Write, test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures
- Understand and adhere to specifications
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures
- Design and deliver formal or informal training
- Lead and mentor other developers (some of whom will not have Magento experience).
- You will be an experienced software develop with a number of years experience developing in Magento
- Very experienced in integrating Magento to 3rd party applications / legacy systems (fulfilment, PIM, payment etc)
- Experience in Object Oriented PHP development
- Experience developing Magento modules
- Experience with Zend MVC Framework
- Strong e-commerce background
- Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and best practices
- Experience of Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP, nginx, Vagrant
- Good communication skills/proven record of providing technical direction
- Experience of Continuous Integration
- Strong relational database skills
- Experience working on Open Source projects
- Integration with back end systems via webservices.