Location: Paris, France
Duration: 9 months
Max budget (daily): €500-€570 per day
About the Role:
We are looking for a proactive customer focused individual to join the team for a period of 9 months to take responsibility for business development and operation in France, and possibly collaborate on selected initiatives within the rest of the Western Europe division (Italy, Benelux, Spain and Portugal).
This will be a varied role, managing budgets, billing, working on proposal requests and development of new products.
About Job Content:
- Develop and manage the Loyalty Services sales pipeline & growth plans ;
- Represent the Loyalty Value proposition in customer RFPs and pitch our capabilities and products to new and existing customers, based on evolving business needs and opportunities;
- Close sales, including contracting and business implementation requirements;
- Facilitate project delivery for all secured new business, working with European product leads, customer delivery, account teams and customers;
- Account management and in-market product management for all existing business, including sales forecast, billing support, change management, exception handling and quality control support, in collaboration with central loyalty team and other cross-functional partners.
- Experience in a Sales/Marketing/Product/Loyalty role;
- Proven project management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex priorities, responsibilities and project streams, with limited direction and in an international environment;
- Commercially aware and comfortable managing project budgets and financial forecasts;
- French native speaker, fluent English written and verbal communication ability.
- Familiarity with payment card business, banking, loyalty programs and cardholder benefits is a plus.
- Experience in Budgets
- Project/Product Management
- Background in Marketing/Product/Loyalty/Rewards
- Product Management roles
- Has a strategic side looking at how things will work in France. There will be work on Pitches for RFPs to new clients.