This major retail client is on the hunt for a Lead Business Analyst and Junior Business analyst to work part of a HR and Payroll IT Solution. This change will be working part of this retailers SaaS implementation and IT integration.
What the Lead Business Analyst will work on
- The Lead Business Analyst will over sea the project and work particularly on the SAAS implementation of the time and attendance (T&A), and absence together as one seamless linkage into the schedules
- HR systems exposure is highly desirable, working on holiday legislation, overtime rules, retail best practice would be great.
- As a very desirable (but not essential), exposure to workday Time Tracking Workday experience in the market but any SaaS implementation approach experience would be an advantage.
- Retail experience definitely preferred
- Working with senior stakeholders
- Liaising with multiple teams as the lead Business Analyst, from Project Managers, Developers and Scrum teams
- Working is a SaaS environment, particularly in cloud, online or web implementation will be a desirable skill