Monarch IT is on the lookout for a L2 SOC Analyst for a market leading company.
With offices across the globe, the continuous expansion means that the team is constantly on the lookout for new talent.
The life at our client’s company is fast-paced yet very rewarding. Our client believes in empowering their employees. When you join, you will be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. No matter at what level you will join, you will be offered top of the industry training in order for you to develop your career in any direction you choose.
- Analyse information and intelligence relevant to threats facing the systems, infrastructure, and critical resources to our environment
- Review alerts generated by Tier1 Analysts and deliver 2nd/3rd level investigation and remediation activities.
- Conduct research and assessments of security events
- Assist in Cyber Security Incident Response activities and investigate; work with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line security analysts (internal and external) to identify and resolve the incident.
- Use SIEM and security tools to monitor the security posture of the IT estate and identify anomalous activity and behaviours.
- Proven experience of working in Cyber Security environments with strong technical background
- Proven experience of SIEM tools
- Understanding of Incident Handling/Response, IDS/IPS Monitoring, Forensics/Malware Analysis, Malware/Anti-malware techniques, Threat Hunting, exploits, attack vectors and defensive/preventative measures
- Understanding of vulnerability assessment in terms of Zero-day and report Vulnerability advisories