A growing FinTech start-up based in Central London are searching for a talented Junior PHP Developer to join their team. The collaborative team are looking for an extra pair of hands who is ready to hit the ground running and get involved in their projects whilst maintaining and optimising existing applications.
Some of the requirements for this role include:
- A 2.1 degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a top flight university
- Applications from other STEM Subject graduates will be considered if matched with commercial experience/real interest in development (supported with a body of work)
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- A real susceptibility to learning
- High proficiency with any server language (PHP, Ruby, Java etc.)
- Understanding ad use of design patterns
- Familiarity with client/server architectures
- Commercial exposure working with a high data traffic application (e.g. ecommerce website)
- Otherwise- built a distributed system, operating system, complier or has done PhD
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, APPLY NOW!
PHP, Junior, Developer, Junior PHP Developer, Java, Ruby, Python, Graduate, FinTech, Startup, Server, PHD