Network Engineer, Analyst, Junior, Cabling, Hardware, Firewalls, VLANs, Wireless, IP…
A great opportunity has arisen for a Junior Field Engineer to join a successful and growing managed service provider for the media and broadcasting industry. The successful Junior Engineer will be eager to develop their knowledge of networking within this company and will be based throughout four sites located in North West Surrey and West London. The position will involve using existing networking knowledge and offering the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of network connectivity as you will assist the current engineer’s expanding workload. This is a manual role so you must be of good physical fitness as lifting will be involved.
- 6-12 months in a network support position
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good understanding of network support, VLANs, wireless connectivity and IP addresses
- Desire to grow within a networking position and develop a range of relevant skills
- A good level of physical fitness
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle. All expenses between the company sites are covered by the organisation