Job: Junior Java Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Java Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Gosal|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (DOE), plus fantastic benefits.
My client is a FTSE 100 leading analytics software company, which builds a market-leading suite of products sold globally. They are currently looking for a talented Junior Java Software Engineer to join the team who develop their client-facing decision management tool. This team focuses on big data orientated technologies & tools and will provide you with the opportunity to move your career towards big data.
- Experience working across Windows & Unix operating systems
- Good understanding of software/ data design methods and data structures
- Familiarity with Eclipse, Subversion or Maven
- Experience of API development
This position will see you involved in the following;
- Java coding, implementing product changes, taking detailed design specifications, unit testing & deployment
- Investigating and resolving software defects
- Producing prototypes
- Developing and testing software components
- Participating in review sessions
Apply now for immediate consideration
Junior Java Software Engineer
Find Your Job
Contract19 days ago
Java backend developer - Restful - REST Restful services, REST endpoints, Java, backend, development My client currently has a fantastic opportunity to work in a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud. This is a chance to lear...