End Date/Duration 12 months with the potential to extend or go perm. We want contractors for 1-2 years until the product is built out.
Story Behind the Need
My client are developing a new product so they are forming new teams to create that product.
This is a really exciting project testing for vulnerabilities. It is greenfield so you will be working from the ground up, giving you a unique experience.
Typical Day in the Role
- Run on Safe agile methodology.
- Person will be involved with daily stand-ups, they discuss the stories on the Kanban board
- This person will help further elaborate the stories and further criteria down to a technical level
- Break down into tech info, which the developer will then take forward
- Some testing and validation to make sure the stories are following the process that are elaborated.
- We expect the Systems Analyst to be quite technical. They want someone to be able to write code (beginner to moderate) – won’t be coding day to day but needs understanding on how things would be coded. (IF they can code as well as analysis skills then that would be great, at the very least read cod
- Proficient with Java (read ideally, but write also) Systems Analyst (maybe from dev background)
- Strong analytical skill (being able to constantly ask but why?)
- 6-8 years experience
- Proven system analysis experience. Systems documentation, elaborating the stories from a technical level – NOT just a BA more technical
- Needs proven agile experience