Java programmer and test engineer
The role is 80% development and 20% testing.
Duration: 12 months with possibility to extend
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5, no overtime
This is an exciting role to work on a cutting edge new project in Digital Identity and Biometrics. The current team are working on application biometrics for mobile data. The current team is 7.
- Automation coding and working with defect management.
- Writing test cases in ALM and Rally
- Automating those test cases in Spring automation predominantly using Java and ppium libraries
- Meetings, understanding the requirements and the products very well
- Java programmer
- Highly technical programmer validating test cases and automation code
- Expertise of agile testing methodologies and tools such as JIRA, RALLY
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit,
- Ability to create good test automation scripts
- Jenkins, continuous engineering
If you feel you have the skill-set and experience for any of these positions, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.