This role is working in Norway, Bergen. You must have the right to work in the EU and happy to work on site in Norway.
This exciting Global Operating Consultancy is currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to work part of major delivery project within the financial area. This role based in Bergen, Norway, will require the specialist Java to work closely within a development team in range of technologies including Java, Rest Service and knowledge of AWS.
- This Java Developer will be working with a team of developers headed up by the technical lead, in addition they will be working with a systems analyst and scrum master
- They would want this person to have an advanced understanding of object orientated languages
- Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
- Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day technical leadership for other developers as well as providing direct development of software
- Mentor other technical resources and assisting in evaluating candidates for new positions
- Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
- Looking ideally for someone with scaled Agile, not essential at all normal agile is fine but would be helpful
- A strong developer with an excellent Java development background
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Exposure to Integration + Acceptance Testing
- Extensive Rest services knowledge
- Automation knowledge
- AWS knowledge/ Cloud
- Desirable finance exposure
Java, Rest, AWS, Cloud, Unit Testing, Automation,