This role is working in the Netherlands, you must have the right to work in the EU and happy to work in Amsterdam for the full duration.
This exciting global IT Consultancy are currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to work part of their major global client within. The requirement for a Java Developer has arisen to work with their client in a software development environment, this specialist will have a deep knowledge of Java, Elasticsearch API and Docker.
- This Java Developer will be working with a team of developers headed up by the technical lead, in addition they will be working with a systems analyst and scrum master
- They would want this person to have an advanced understanding of object orientated languages
- Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
- Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day technical leadership for other developers as well as providing direct development of software
- Mentor other technical resources and assisting in evaluating candidates for new positions
- Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
- Looking ideally for someone with scaled Agile, not essential at all normal agile is fine but would be helpful
- A strong developer with an excellent Java development background
- Excellent experience in Elastic Search, multi-level web and all document types crawling
- Experience in Docker
- Beginner experience in front end using Angular/Ionic/JS frameworks
- Relevant experience in indexing, sorting, deeplinking etc
- Should have the ability to work independently
- Should have working experience in Agile/Scrum
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills