This large and exciting IT Consultancy firm based in Brussels are currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to work for one of their global branded clients within their new Data Management Platform / Marketing Automation project. The main activity will be to integrate a variety of applications and data sources with new marketing cloud services from both Oracle (Eloqua) and Adobe (Audience Manager).
The developer will work in close collaboration with our domain experts, other technical teams and internal business customers. Daily tasks will include detailed design work, data model mapping, software development, testing and documentation. Contributing to project planning and estimation of your own work will be expected
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, in particular Spring and Hibernate.
- Familiar with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Understanding of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Very good verbal communication and documentation writing skills.
- General SQL knowledge
- English speaker is essential
Java Developer, Brussels, Belgium, Java, REST, SOAP, JSON, English,