Job: Java Developer
Within their implementation of technical solutions, they require an individual who has excellent knowledge in analysis and the development of web applications. They specifically need a Java Developer to assist them in the migration of Information systems.
The main tasks to be performed are the following:
- Analyse and implement new functionalities,
- Develop components and plugins,
- Develop REST APIs
- Apply corrective maintenance to existing systems,
- Deploy new releases in different environments,
- Write exhaustive tests for the developed products,
- Write technical documentation,
- Collaborate to draft Security plans.
In order to execute the above mentioned tasks, the following expertise is required:
- Excellent knowledge of Java/JEE frameworks and build tools (Spring, Maven, etc.),
- Excellent knowledge of modular architectures (dependency injection, extensibility through plugins, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Good knowledge of TDD (Tests Driven Development),
- Good writing skills.
Knowledge of front-end technologies (TypeScript, Angular, Node.js, npm, ngrx, etc.) and knowledge in SQL is an asset.
If you're able to work in Brussels 5 days per week, are looking for a long term contract and have the experience listed above then I look forward to receiving your application.
Find Your Job
Contract21 days ago
As the Senior Developer / Architect you will have knowledge in the following requirements: Should be fluent in German & English (read ,write, speak) Proven expertise in writing ‘good’ code & experience in development using VB.NET. C# .NET, T-SQL, ...
Permanent7 days ago
Graduate Document Analyst / Developer - Leamington Spa Fantastic opportunity for a keen graduate with an analytical / problem solving background to join an award winning software company based in the heart of Leamington Spa as a Graduate Document ...
Contract13 days ago
Contract23 days ago