Job: Java Developer
|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||€450 - €500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ashby|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Within their implementation of technical solutions, they require an individual who has excellent knowledge in analysis and the development of web applications. They specifically need a Java Developer to assist them in the migration of Information systems.
The main tasks to be performed are the following:
- Analyse and implement new functionalities,
- Develop components and plugins,
- Develop REST APIs
- Apply corrective maintenance to existing systems,
- Deploy new releases in different environments,
- Write exhaustive tests for the developed products,
- Write technical documentation,
- Collaborate to draft Security plans.
In order to execute the above mentioned tasks, the following expertise is required:
- Excellent knowledge of Java/JEE frameworks and build tools (Spring, Maven, etc.),
- Excellent knowledge of modular architectures (dependency injection, extensibility through plugins, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Good knowledge of TDD (Tests Driven Development),
- Good writing skills.
Knowledge of front-end technologies (TypeScript, Angular, Node.js, npm, ngrx, etc.) and knowledge in SQL is an asset.
If you're able to work in Brussels 5 days per week, are looking for a long term contract and have the experience listed above then I look forward to receiving your application.
Find Your Job
Contract16 days ago
Java, Rest, AWS, Cloud, Unit Testing, Automation, This role is working in Norway, Bergen. You must have the right to work in the EU and happy to work on site in Norway. Key Responsibilities This exciting Global Operating Consultancy is currently o...
Contract18 days ago
Java, Java Developer, Agile, Elasticsearch, Web API, Docker, Scrum, Key Responsibilities This role is working in the Netherlands, you must have the right to work in the EU and happy to work in Amsterdam for the full duration. This exciting global ...
Contract25 days ago
Java Developer, Java, Agile, Scrum, Hibernate, Spring, Web Service, Key Responsibilities This exciting global IT Consultancy are currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to work part of their major pharmaceutical client. The requirement for a Ja...
Contract19 days ago
Permanent25 days ago
Graduate Technical Analyst - Grad Scheme / Training - London City - to £26k Seeking academically strong Graduates with an analytical / "problem solving" persona and an interest in computers / technology to join an award winning software developer ...