This specialist consultancy in mobile delivery is currently on the hunt for a skilled Java Developer to come on board to work for a global client across their internet and mobile design. They will play a role in designing as well as evolving API’s and infrastructure across their mobile apps and web applications.
- Solve complex programming problems in a clean and testable way.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Java development practices and standards.
- Evaluate how different technologies, frameworks and languages can be used in order to deliver the best possible solution for both our client.
- Learn and collaborate in cross-functional teams with other engineers, product owners, designers, and testers.
- Work closely with clients and key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met.
- Work across the technical stack, contributing to infrastructure, application and API design.
The Java Developer will specialise in:
- Java and Spring Boot
- High quality, test-driven software using Junit, Mockito and Cucumber(Ruby)
- Infrastructure-as-code using Amazon Web Services,Terraform and Packer
- Continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins pipelines
- Monitoring, alerting and logging using ELK, Graphite/Grafana, Runscope, Dynatrace and Sensu
- Working in a cross-functional Agile team, alongside other engineers, product owners, designers, and testers
- If you’re interested in working full-stack, we would enthusiastically support this, our front-end applications are developed using React and Redux
Java Developer, Java, Spring, Juni, Mockito, Cucumber, Ruby, AWS, Jenkins, Agile,