IR35: This requirement has now been deemed In Scope by the Contracting Body, to proceed with this opportunity you would need to go through an Umbrella company or Payroll solution.
As the Java Developer you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Migrating Java applications from an IBM Websphere environment to a TomCat and JBoss EAP stack.
- We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated team player to join us.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Java applications is essential and working knowledge of JEE, TomCat and/or JBoss would be a significant advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of using Jenkins to build a useful, robust automated build/deployment/test suite to support a continuous deployment environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of Agile ways of working an advantage.
All About You
- Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use. Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
- Have experience building server-side web applications and have detailed knowledge of HTML, Java 7, REST.
- Have an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Have working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- Have knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems.
- Have system administration and configuration management skills.
- Experience of: handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage; designing and maintaining public HTTP APIs; building and scaling high-traffic websites; using of Responsive Web Design.
- Understand web architecture and have a working knowledge of Jackson, Jersey, MongoDB, Hibernate, DropWizard and Neo4j.
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Deadline for CV submittal is: Monday 7th August 2017 at 4:00pm