We are currently recruiting for an The Information Security Manager to join a market leading company based in central London. My client has a flexible approach to working and can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow a security function from the ground up.
The information Security manager is the go-to person for all IT related security topics. This role is responsible in ensuring all IT systems are secure and comply to the agreed standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and GDPR).
The Information Security Specialist will have good knowledge and experience in technical and cyber security and in the management of risk frameworks and controls.
This role will influence the Cyber Security strategy and will be responsible for the implementation.
The main responsibilities of this role is to:
- ensure the technical security of all IT systems (on premise, hosted, or SaaS) is guaranteed.
- Implement and ensure IT meet the technology related to ISO27001, PCI-DSS and GDPR information security standards
- Understand risk management frameworks and controls.
- This role is a key influencer for the medium and long term infrastructure security strategy
- Works closely with our security related supplier to ensure they deliver as per agreement (need to word better!)
- To identify and assess complex security risks and control, and relate them to the business environment
- Works closely with the Architects to ensure new systems/technologies meet Information security requirements as per Architectural Standards and ISO27001/PCI
- Understanding of data and information architecture across the entire IT estate.