This exciting and global operating IT leading management consultancy is currently on the hunt for an IT Support Engineer, you will join a well developer IT team and be instrumental in the development of their IT systems support. The successful candidates will be responsible for being the first point of call to assist in all support aspects of IT for our head office departments and our remote locations
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the IT department's documentation.
- Troubleshooting daily IT issues for the Group.
- Responsible for the setting up and configuration of new PC's & Mac’s.
- Remote support to all users on the group network.
- Administer and maintain group email and spam filtering.
- Day to day system maintenance.
- Procurement of IT equipment.
- Maintain and compile daily activity reports for management purposes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Previous experience as an IT helpdesk or IT Support Engineer.
- Ability to establish good working relationships within a diverse operational team.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in supporting a technology driven organisation.
- Good understanding of PC operating systems, hardware, networking protocols, and IT standard
- Technical exposure:
- Microsoft SharePoiny
- Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync
- IP Telephony
- Video conferencing
- HP/IBM/Lenovo/Apple Hardware
- Server Operating System
IT Support, Support Engineer, Helpdesk, First Line, Second Line, Microsoft, Mac, Telephony, HP, Server,