IT Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Film Production, Broadcasting…
One of the biggest names in Film Production is looking for an IT Manager / Head of IT to come on board for an initial 3 months, with the intension for this to become a long term assignment, based out of Pinewood Studios. This role will entail man management of the IT & Production Support team (Circa 5-6 people), management of concurrent IT Projects and delivery around those projects and finally be the technical escalation point for core IT systems.
The successful candidate will have a broad technical skill set with experience across servers, networks, telephony, storage / virtualisation and desktop technologies. It would be a huge benefits if the candidate was to have Production experience and technical experience around production systems (Avid) – however this is a critical part of the role.
- Proven experience within a manage management role – ideally managing small teams ‘wearing multiple hats’
- Previous experience managing the delivery on multiple IT projects
- Broad technical skillset covering Systems / Servers, Networks, Telephony, Desktop technologies
- Experience with Windows Servers 2008-2012, Exchange, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP and file servers
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to work under pressure and in conjunction with all levels from direct reports to Production Directors