This exciting global leading Telecommunication client is currently on the hunt for a IT Environment Safety Specialist to come on board and work part of the clients monitoring and report of their onsite works and IT installation solutions.
- This specialist will be responsible the monitoring and reporting on their compliance of on-site works
- Be a specialist on the clients Health, Safety, Environment and Quality by working with their Supply Chain partners on their installation standards.
- Ensure the competence of Supply Chain Partners undertaking work on the Networks.
- Undertake audit activities on both in progress works and completed works, checking and reporting on compliance against the agreed scopes of IT
- Drive best practice and supplier performance both through the ownership and management of HS&E requirements and the competence and qualifications of those undertaking the works
- Support project delivery through site attendance and reporting on progress, compliance and competence and drive and confirm subsequent rectification completion.
- Schedule and complete Health and Safety Environment Quality
- Compliance Audits of both in progress and completed works, manage Snag list and subsequent rectifications.
- Sign off on completion of key stage activities against project deliverables, manage Snag list and subsequent rectifications
- Provide On-Site Liaison on in progress works with land owners and project sponsors.
- Produce compliance reports on Supply Chain progress, performance, Corrective actions and as built and measure sheet supplier submissions.
- Undertake direct works as requested & deemed competent to do so, and deliver output to agreed SLAs, including but limited to:
- ODF audits
- Cable Tracing
- Patch Cord identification
IT, Health and Safety, Environment and Quality, HSE, HSEQ, Networks, Cabling,