THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BELGIUM, ONSITE WITH NO REMOTE WORKING. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EU PASSPORT OR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU.
- This exciting global operating client is currently on the hunt for an Enterprise Architect a strong understanding enhancement/implementation of IT architecture. This specialist will have a good knowledge of software exposure, business processes and enterprise architecting modelling.
- Responsible for the architectural vision and elaboration of the clients IT principles
- Responsible of the development and enhancement of architecture
- Assistance with the implementation of the architecture
- Responsible for the architecture maturity assessment
- Analysis of organisational structures
- Analysis of information systems portfolio
- Analysis of enterprise business processes
- In depth knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Good knowledge of business processes analysis
- Knowledge of software maturity models
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation, candidates should also have the following nontechnical
- Exposure in consulting
- Good Experience in enterprise architecture models and tools
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Enterprise architecture tools (like Metis), software maturity models or business process analysis tools (like Aris)
Enterprise Architect, IT Architect, Modelling,