Job: IT Account Manager (Graduate)
|Job Title:||IT Account Manager (Graduate)|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Heath|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in an Account Manager/Customer service role
* Experience in a technical or IT Account Manager role would be preferred
* Experience of liaising with customers to manage upgrades, prices and services
* Experience of resolving customer issues
* Able to work to KPIs and prioritise workload
* Experience of in house CRM systems or Microsoft Dynamics is not essential but would be an advantage
* Educated to degree level (IT related subject would be an advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organisation where you will be an integral part of the Account Management team continuing to develop and progress in your career. Role would be ideal for a graduate with a minumum of 6 months experience in a customer service/sales role.
Salary up to 26k + benefits
Find Your Job
Contract25 days ago
Web Analyst, Analysis, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Website Analysis The role They have started a project to improve and replace the existing website. To deliver this well, you will need to understand user behaviour on the current website, but...
Permanent19 days ago
Technical Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line, Aylesbury, Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Global IT company Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate junior engineer to join a leading IT company based in the hear...
Contract23 days ago
Technical Service Desk, Technical Support Engineer, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Code, PHP, JSON, Java, WS API, Engineer, eCommerce, financial, Service Desk, ITIL, SQL, Key Responsibilities This exciting and global financial services client are currently o...