Job: IT Account Manager (Graduate)
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in an Account Manager/Customer service role
* Experience in a technical or IT Account Manager role would be preferred
* Experience of liaising with customers to manage upgrades, prices and services
* Experience of resolving customer issues
* Able to work to KPIs and prioritise workload
* Experience of in house CRM systems or Microsoft Dynamics is not essential but would be an advantage
* Educated to degree level (IT related subject would be an advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organisation where you will be an integral part of the Account Management team continuing to develop and progress in your career. Role would be ideal for a graduate with a minumum of 6 months experience in a customer service/sales role.
Salary up to 26k + benefits
Find Your Job
Permanent11 days ago
Business Analyst This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for my client in the Birmingham area. Reporting into the Business Analysis Team Manager you will operate during the entire IT Lifecycle from initial project inception, architec...
Contract16 days ago
Retail Experience, Retail, Lead Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst. HR, Time, Attendance, SaaS, Web, Cloud, This major retail client is on the hunt for a Lead Business Analyst and Junior Business analyst to work part of a HR and Payroll IT ...
Permanent7 days ago
Telephony Support Analyst, Reading, Salary DOE Telecoms, Help Desk, Helpdesk, IP Telephony, VoIP, Network, Unified Comms, Unified Communications, Avaya, Mitel, Cisco, PBX… We are recruiting for a Telephony Support Analyst to join an international ...
Permanent10 days ago
Bright, analytical Business Systems Analyst needed for an extremely well respected Nottingham based software house, offering variety and a fluid career path forward. This is a great opportunity to get involved with client oriented work, up to the ...