THIS ROLE IS BASED IN AMSTERDAM (NETHERLANDS), you must be based and be able to work in Amsterdam on site.
This exciting IT consultancy are supplying to a global organisation based in Amsterdam (Netherlands), they are currently on the hunt for a specialised IOS Developer/Architect to join on a long term contract role with exciting ground breaking changes, the IOS Developer will have a strong understanding and working knowledge of Swift, Restful Web services and universal concepts around IOS and Apple applications.
- An in-depth working knowledge of Swift 3 (apple developer) and/or above
- Experience of auto layout / adaptive layout / size classes and Universal application concepts
- Core data & data migration techniques
- Working knowledge in Web Restful services and Networking concepts
- Design patterns within IOS development including - MVC, MVVM, Singleton, KVO etc..
- Multi tasking concepts - GCD, Operation queues
- Exposure or a knowledge of dependency manager - Cocoapods, Carthage etc..
- Knowledge on Private POD’s (Practical Experience on Re-usable components )
- Exposure to Third Party Libraries & Networking Libraries (AFNetworking/Restkit )
- Static code analysis & Quality Standards
- App Security ( SSL Pinning , Security measures ,tools,OWASP etc.. )
- Continuous integration and Build Server knowledge with Bots, Unit Testing
- Agile Way of Working
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Knowledge on Mobile App Architecture and Backend Architecture
- An understanding of Appstore submission process
- Experience on Sequence Diagrams ,UML Data models and Enterprise Architect Tools
- Desirable exposure or understanding of Architectural components for 1+ years
- Objective C module exposure
- Apple watch development concepts
- Crash monitoring and Analytics
- ARkit apple development exposure
- CoreML learning framework exposure
- Protocol oriented programming using swift