This exciting global financial organisation are currently on the hunt for an Internal HR Coordinator to come and on-board and working closely with the wider global teams in their Human Resource capability. This person will work closely with the hiring services, global diary management and drive the HR functions by building relationships with both external candidates and internal staff/
- This person will be responsible for interview scheduling, liaising with teams, candidates and Hiring Managers to ensure coordination is smooth through whole recruitment process to their first day and work with local HR team for onboarding process.
- Working in contract creation, right to Work compliance, presenting in inductions for new starters.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers and candidates themselves..
- Provides day-to-day support in areas such as scheduling of interviews, travel arrangements and responding to applicant inquiries.
- Responsible for the communication processes to employees and applicants, resolving inquiries in a timely manner to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to statutory regulations.
- Perform new hire transaction related processing for all resources, including the support of the background check process.
- Support and administer the new employee hire process from interview to onboarding.
- Experience in HR and Human Resource delivery
- Global diary management – exposure or background as PA/Executive Assistant is most welcome
- The ability to build relationships with customers and internal clients.
- Process driven, and process implementation experience
- Multitasking and the ability to work international environment, attention to detail
HR Coordinator, HR Associate, HR Acquisition Coordinator, PA, Executive Assistant,