Information Analysts carry out crucial work on data preparation, data quality, presentation and reports, analysis/modelling/forecasting, and the interpretation of data to address customer requirements and support Strategic Planning & Service Redesign, and Provider Performance Management activities.
Our client will need the resource to upskill members of the team in relation to the analysis of data. The specifics of the skills will be determined as part of the initial work on the team scope.
- Experience of using large relational databases.
- Project management experience (informal or formal)
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce and present reports to clinical and senior management level audiences, often in relation to complex or contentious subject matter.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to understand end-user requirements and to communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience
- Advanced data-analysis skills to interrogate interpret and present complex data to meet customer needs
- Advanced skills in statistical methods and ability to manipulate and model complex data sets
- High level written and verbal communication skills to present and explain complex data, and apply to local priorities and programmes
- Highly proficient in MS Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well within a team and supervise other team members for project or programme work.
- Ability to operate with initiative and work independently as a lead specialist in the context of agreed objectives.
- Advanced keyboard skills to ensure data accuracy and speed when manipulating data.
- Have the technical and personal skills to take responsibility for the proper and safe use of critical software systems.
- Educated to degree or equivalent.
- IM&T qualification equivalent to postgraduate level or other specialist knowledge of statistics and data analysis gained through relevant
- Significant and relevant experience working as a senior analyst
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered.