Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager, Infrastructure Consultant, Infrastructure Design, Microsoft Solutions, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, VMware ESXI / Hyper-V, Azure Cloud, Exchange / Office 365, Citrix, SAN…
One of the fasted growing IT Service Providers in the UK is looking to attract a new Infrastructure Services Manager to work on brand new client site in Northampton. The successful candidate must have come from a technical infrastructure background, gained service delivery management skills and since moved into a role offering architecture, design and consultative advice to external clients. You will be focused on one of their brand new clients in order to review the client’s current infrastructure and services and to identify where these can be bettered or improved with new and exciting technology.
This role will combine the ability to engage with clients, build strong relationships, understand the client’s requirements and identify the opportunities to upgrade, modify or add new products so the clients operations are running more efficiency.
Essential and Knowledge Required:
- Technical background - technically minded, ability to design infrastructure based solutions
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework (change, incident and problem management)
- Service Delivery experience
- Experience designing a client technical architecture strategy & roadmap
- Technical background covering Virtualisation, Windows Server, Exchange 2013, Office 365 & Cloud technologies (Azure & AWS)
- Ability to match clients requirements with products / solutions
- Exceptions communication and interpersonal skills