£25,000 - £30,000 per year – added benefits include 24 days holiday, pension contribution and healthcare
Infrastructure Support Analyst
An exciting opportunity has recently become available at a technology driven company who are looking to expand their business for an Infrastructure Support Analyst.
The role is ideally suited to individuals who possess a range of technical experience and offers the opportunity for an individual to build on this experience and develop pre-existing technical skills.
This opportunity represents a chance to become part of a forward thinking and dynamic organisation that offers fantastic career progression.
- As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
- This position requires strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools.
- In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers through situations, providing the highest levels of resolution, support and customer satisfaction.
- Energy, Drive & Initiative
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service skills
- Impact/Self Confidence
- Interpersonal sensitivity (empathy/diplomacy)
- Leadership/Management skills
- Strategic Planning/Planning skills
- Technical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Several years of experience in troubleshooting relevant, common technologies such as:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Virtualisation (e.g. Vmware, MS Hyper-V)
- Enterprise Storage (e.g. Netapp, Dell EqualLogic)
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Networking (basic configuration of firewalls, routers and switches)
If this job appeals to you then contact me ASAP.
Agency - Monarch IT
Contact – Liam Colesby
Telephone – 0121 237 3357