This specialised global financial services client is currently on the hunt for an Infrastructure project manager, this PM will have a strong presence in understanding and supporting up to 300 applications within a finance environment and worked with merging technologies and acquisitions.
- Provide leadership and oversight on various Infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing projects to ensure timely completion of cross functional deliverables.
- Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate communications with project contributors and stakeholders.
- Partner with development and business stakeholders to deliver the necessary infrastructure solutions to support the overall initiative and timeline.
Skills and Experience
- Proven knowledge of project management processes and technique large global infrastructure projects
- Specific exposure to merging technologies and acquisitions
- Exposure to supporting large numbers of applications within a financial industry
- Exposure to infrastructure functions networking, platform services, virtualisation, cloud
- Working with developers and designers
- Experience managing global hardware procurement
- Organizational, planning and multitasking skills and a self-motivated/self-starter
- Adaptive and possesses the ability to manage Change
- Experience with both agile
- Exposure with SAFe Scaled agile
- Strong Communications skills – ability to clearly communicate to all levels of management
Project Manager, Infrastructure, Merge, Merger, Applications, Agile, SAFe Agile, Scaled Agile, Change, Financial Service, Network, Cloud, Virtualisation