Desktop Support Manager, End User Support Manager, Helpdesk Manager, Financial Services…
A successful and technology-driven financial services business are looking to recruit a Desktop & User Support Manager to join their leadership team. The new addition must have a proven track record within man management yet still be comfortable with being hands-on when required.
You will have direct reports across two offices (London & Edinburgh) and your team will be responsible for desktop support services to approximately 400 users based in the UK.
This role will suit someone who is flexible, adaptable and has either work in or happy to work in a small team.
- 2+ years’ experience within a man management position
- Experience managing helpdesk & desktop support teams
- Proven experience managing Level 1&2 incidents and service requests
- Technical background covering Windows 7, 10, Active Directory, Mac OS, TCP/IP
- Experienced with working within a structured ITIL service desk environment