This is an opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to work for my client in the Birmingham area. The position has become available due to an internal promotion and they now require an Infrastructure Manager with management/team leading experience to come in and lead a team.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Day to Day BAU management of the Function and its team members.
- Provide guidance and support to Technical Service Managers and Technical Specialist team in delivering a Gold standard Service to customers.
- Ensuring Technical Service Managers deliver business as usual technical operations and services for all Data Centre Customers.
- Ensuring Technical specialist team deliver pro-active and preventative maintenance to all internal and external environments.
- Ensure the TSM Function provide a supporting service to the customer account and service management team through a pro-active alignment into Data Centre Services enabling focused single points of contact to important customer accounts
- Ability to provide guidance and leadership to Technical Service managers and Technical Specialist team members in delivering Gold Standard services to customers.
- Excellent all round IT knowledge preferably with a specialist skill set in One complete technology area (ie networking, storage, Virtualization, application, Microsoft etc)
- Excellent all round understanding of multiple technologies and the elements of an End to End service ( Workstation, application, network, virtualization, storage)
- Senior level IT Management and leadership experience within a Data Centre environment
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of full life cycle of IT service delivery in Managed services environments