Infrastructure Technical Consultant, 3rd Line Engineer, BAU Support, Infrastructure Design & Delivery, Microsoft stack, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Cloud Solutions - AWS & Azure, VMware ESXI / Hyper-V, Exchange / Office 365, Citrix, SAN…
A Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required by a growing Managed Service Provider based in London to be part of their Cloud & Platform team. You will be focused on on project delivery and support of complex infrastructures based around Microsoft solutions.
This role will combine both technical experience and also the ability to engage with clients, understand their requirements, offer advice / recommendations for improvements within their infrastructure and offer a consultative service.
Essential and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to manage complex and large scale technical solutions
- Extensive experience deploying Microsoft solutions - – MCSE level
- Logical approach to diagnosing and troubleshooting Windows Server technologies (2008/2012), Active Directory, Exchange (Online, 2003/2016)
- Familiar with Cloud Technologies - Azure & AWS
- Support & Design experience of Virtual environments (VMware ESXi 5, 5.5, 6 and Hyper-V)
- Experience with Storage Solutions (SAN/NAS), Citrix technologies
- Communicate directly with the client and multiple stakeholders
- Offer advice and technical recommendations
- Manage budgets, projects and project documentation