A market leading company with offices in Birmingham are currently seeking an experienced Netbackup Engineer to join them asap. My client works with the latest technologies and will provide candidates with an ideal platform to develop their careers. In reward for your services you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects with a focus on implementation.
You will support the team in the development and implementation of departmental and business wide service improvements, BAU plus the planning of technical remediation initiatives.
Your key responsibilities will include the support of:
- Virtualisation, Cloud and Server storage estate in a large datacenter environment.
- MS Active Directory
- Maintenance of a server estate in virtual and physical environments
- MS Azure
- Configuring, maintaining monitoring tools and systems
- NetApp Storage Systems
- Experience configuring Linux and Windows operating systems
- Scripting language. (eg VBScript, Bash, PowerShell etc)