Infrastructure Engineer, Server 2008 / 2012, VMware, SAN Storage, Cisco, Checkpoint…
Great opening for a Infrastructure Specialist to join a retail brand in Central London – this will be a varied role as they have a wide technical stack, covering support and management of network and systems.
With it being a small team, the engineer will need to be very flexible – happy to support VIP escalated calls, server support, network support, designing projects and mentioned junior engineers.
- 3 years’ experience in a Systems / Network Engineer position
- Strong administration of Windows Servers – 2008 / 2012
- Strong Network skills – Checkpoint / Cisco firewalls, Cisco switches and routers
- Virtualisation – VMware / Hyper-V
- Understanding of storage – SAN
- Excellent communication