I am currently looking for an Infrastructure Delivery Support / Coordinator a to join a large a large local governmental client of ours on an initial 5 months contract.
Job Title: Infrastructure Delivery Support / Coordinator
The Maximum Pay Rate: £17 Per Hour Max
Location: Harrow - London
Contract Length: 5 Months
IR35 Status: TBC
Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS (DS)
The purpose of the Infrastructure Delivery Support (S106 – CIL) Officer is to provide support to the client in the effective operation and implementation of an integrated “infrastructure delivery plan” (IDP) as part of the clients commitment to the delivery of the Spatial Vision for the Borough.
You will be responsible for monitoring the collection and expenditure of receipts from S106 agreements (legal agreements between Local Authorities and developers) and the Harrow and Mayoral Community Infrastructure Levies and ensuring that this occurs in accordance with the relevant Government legislation / regulations, agreements and the Clients own financial regulations.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the clients equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity and to Harrow’s diverse community.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the client's health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- To promote and participate in the clients’s investors in people (IIP) and individual performance appraisal and development (IPAD) initiatives and information management best practice.
- To ensure compliance with the clients’s information security policies and maintain confidentiality
SPECIFIC DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITES;
- To support the Planning Policy team in the development, management and delivery of the infrastructure delivery plan (IDP) for Harrow through the effective management and monitoring of income sources, from across the organisation and from external sources including S106, CIL and grants.
- To monitor and manage income, circa £15m, derived from agreements and undertakings completed under S106 of the Town and Country Planning Act, including the initiation of enforcement action against non-compliance.
- To monitor and manage income and obligations for affordable housing delivery derived from S106 of the Town and Country Planning Act.
- In partnership with Development Management and Finance Divisions maintain and enhance systems to track and monitor process for notification, appeals and collection of CIL in Harrow.
- To monitor and manage income derived from the Community Infrastructure Levy for Harrow secured against planning permissions granted in the borough on behalf of the Client and the Mayor of London and continue to identify capital / revenue spend for all projects for auditing purposes.
- To support the Planning Policy team in the development of publications and associated material concerning the development, publication and monitoring of the Infrastructure Delivery Plan, including the preparation of reports to internal and external meetings as required.
- To support the Planning Policy team in the effective enforcement of planning obligations and CIL liabilities.
- To utilise appropriate technology and reporting systems to enable the effective management and communication of information regarding CIL, S106 and related grant/income – including the use of MVM, Civica, Verto, Crystal Reports and ARCGIS
- Within the client's financial software (SAP), allocate s106 and CIL receipts to relevant account / cost centre codes and monitor their expenditure.
- To support the Planning Policy team in consultation with the community on the Infrastructure Delivery Plan and the disbursement of receipts.
- To liaise with Directorates and Divisions across the organisation in the development of operating protocols to deliver the timely implementation of the IDP, including tracking and reporting on payments and receipts on a regular basis.
- To undertake appropriate training consistent with the performance of the role.
- To attend from time to time committee and related meetings during the evenings as required.
- To attend the Mayor’s CIL Collection and Implementation Advisory Group Meetings as required.
- To undertake site visits and meetings for the purpose of establishing compliance with the related CIL liabilities and S106 obligations and to undertake monitoring of project delivery pursuant to the IDP.
- To develop systems and process to support the implementation of the IDP and the delivery of the role.
- To develop and produce reports for the Planning Policy Manager in order to provide robust auditing of financial income and expenditure.
- To ensure all procedures developed comply with all Governance and Financial Regulations