Infrastructure Architect / Solution Architect - to £65k plus great benefits including Car Allowance!
Key Words: Infrastructure Architect / Solution Architect
We're working with an internationally established organisation to hire an Infrastructure Architect / Solution Architect for a new position based in their Bristol site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT services company offering excellent career opportunities. As an Infrastructure / Solution Architect you'll take a leadership role in delivering complex bid programmes of work.
Lead the high level platform service design and customer infrastructures from conception to completion, ensuring designs are complete and fit for purpose, Support the creation of complimentary low level designs, technology roadmaps, architecture documents covering all aspects of the solution and act as a design authority for overall governance and assurance!
Would suit an established Infrastructure Architect / Solution Architect looking to progress their career.
- Previous experience as a Infrastructure Architect / Solution Architect
- Strong background with core network, compute and storage technologies in large scale deployments
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents.
- Technical knowledge of MS Exchange, MS Directory Services, Citrix / VDI, Networking, Database and Storage technologies
This would be a perfect opportunity for a proven Infrastructure Architect / Solution Architect to take the next step in their career and work with a very well regarded, award winning company with a superb benefits package covering:
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- Health and Eye-care
- Discount on a range of retail, gym, travel options
- And more!
They also invest heavily in their employees with a focus on personal progression (both technical and your overall career)!
Please "apply now" above for consideration and immediate interview.