Technical Consultant, Desktop Architect, Solutions Architect, Desktop Deployment, Standardisation, Rollout…
A growing Managed Services business is currently recruiting for a Desktop Architect & Consultant to join their professional services division. This role will be focused on their desktop services and your primary aim will be to ensure that the projects within this technology stack are delivered on time and within budget.
The Desktop Architect will determine the customers’ requirements and will be responsible for scoping, design and implementation of larger desktop updates, standardisation and rollout projects. Due to this role acting as the technical lead on the desktop projects, experience with Windows 10 upgrades is preferred.
- Proven track record within a design / architecture capacity – designing and defining solutions for customers
- Extensive experience designing desktop upgrades and rollout projects – across Windows 7-10
- Proven track record integrating Office 365 or other cloud services into desktop environments
- Good knowledge and understanding of authentication – ADFS, SSO
- Experience with Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy)
- Proven experience working with SCCM
- Understanding of Desktop Encryption (e.g BitLocker)
- Knowledge of packaging tools – InstallShield or AdminStudio
- Experience with APP-V
- Worked in ITIL and Prince2 methodologies and frameworks