An opportunity has arisen for a Infrastructure Analyst x 2 to join a small to medium sized Tech company. My client has an excellent reputation for staff development and retention. They've recently won a large number of new customers and require an Infrastructure Analyst to work with them and the existing portfolio.
Purpose of Role:
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
This position requires strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools. In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers through situations, providing the highest levels of resolution, support and customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements:In this role, you will be required to
- Maximise the use of all in-house systems to be a key member of a highly customer focused and professional Service Desk function.
- Work with your colleagues on the Infrastructure Team to effectively monitor customer systems and network performance, to process alerts and manage Incidents and Service Requests. Receive escalations from the EUC Lead escalate effectively to achieve the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the incident lifecycle, ensuring that at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their incident or service request.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended Service Desk services to the customer beyond that provided from our office locations as required.
Several years of experience in troubleshooting relevant, common technologies such as:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Virtualisation (e.g. Vmware, MS Hyper-V)
- Enterprise Storage (e.g. Netapp, Dell EqualLogic)
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Networking (basic configuration of firewalls, routers and switches)