Location – Birmingham
Salary 30k-35k annum
Private medical care
2% pension scheme
23 day holiday allowance
Monarch Recruitment Ltd recruiting for an Information Security Compliance Officer to join a client in Birmingham who are one of the country’s largest IT companies. My client has won countless awards such as managed services provider of the year.
If you are a talented and ambitious individual who wants develop their career then my client can make this possible. So if you want to join a highly effective, lean and fast moving business what are you waiting for?
- You will be working in challenging and face paced environment ensuring that technological and organisational security practices are consistent with ISO27001, ISO20000, PSN, PCI DSS, cyber essentials plus, ITIL etc.
- Dealing with personal data and security standards including Cryptography , access control systems, security models and architecture.
- Ideally hold a security and ITIL certification to information security manager or ITIL foundation as a minimum, but CISSP, CISA or CISM certifications would be desirable.
- Monitor, log and review security incidents and ensure correct closure and future prevention
- Daily review and approval/rejection security changes on Assyst service management tool
- Review and maintenance of policy, procedures and processes relevant to the secure data centre platform
- Carry out security training and awareness initial and annual SyOps etc
- Work with project teams providing security and compliance technical advice and guidance regarding new, amended or removal of software, hosted customer data, services or applications.