Competitive salary– added benefits including 20% bonus
Information Security Compliance Analyst
An exciting opportunity has recently become available for an Information Security Compliance Analyst to work for a leading retailer in the Midlands.
This role includes working with various internal teams across departments making sure that projects are compliant.
This opportunity presents a chance to become part of an organisation that emphasises positive company culture. The company also, offers fantastic staff development and training opportunities. The job comes with a comprehensive benefits package that includes; 25 days holiday, pension fund and healthcare.
- Support the Information Security Compliance process to ensure adherence to defined Standards and Policy.
- Support and maintain PCI compliance.
- Coordination of the team’s work efforts.
- Work with Sainsbury’s 3rd Party partners to assure compliance with internal and Industry Standards in order to protect Sainsbury’s Information.
- Co-ordinate Information Security risk assessments using the provided Information Security Risk Management process.
- Investigate relationship owners, system owners, service provisions and unknown connections.
- Have involvement with all Information Security functions including 3rd Party Assurance, PCI, Projects, SOC and Security Testing to ensure Policies, Standards and Awareness initiatives support their processes.
- Support other Information Security related tasks as required.
- Administer our supplier 3rd Part Assessment management application, triage email, write reports and engage with Suppliers on the phone and in person (including on-site visits).
- Occasional out-of-hours’ work may be required when dealing with Suppliers around the World.
- Knowledge of ISO27001- Essential.
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act and PCI DSS – Essential.
- Degree or relevant industry experience (Info Sec, IT or technology projects) – Essential.
- Professional Security qualification (Current CISSP or CISM preferred).
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Knowledge of the principles of Information Security in a commercial environment.
- Understanding of network architecture, protocols and principles.
- Understanding of Security risk analysis techniques.
If this job appeals to you then contact me ASAP.
Agency - Monarch IT
Contact – Liam Colesby
Telephone – 0121 237 3357