This is an opportunity for an experienced Information Security Architect to work for my client in the Birmingham area. The Information Security Architect will be expected to lead the requirements, definition, design and technical governance of solutions in a platform, pre-sales and delivery capacity. To ensure all solutions are produced according to the customer and/or platform requirements and to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
- Lead to the high level design of platform service and customer infrastructures from conception to completion ensuring alignment with business aims and objectives and fulfilling the role of Subject Matter Expert
- Ensure designs are logical, complete and end to end, fit for purpose and can be abstracted for multiple views and audiences.
- Support the creation of complimentary and technical and low level designs for the solutions proposed.
- Lead on the creation of solution architectures stretching across the entire breadth of the IT estate for Data Centre platform services and customers alike.
- Lead engagement with customers and/or internal teams to ensure design of technical solutions are in line with the requirements of the customer
- Lead the process to lead the customer and/or internal teams to create an IT strategy and technology roadmap
- Lead in the requirements gathering process and pre-sales phase including due diligence, SoW and solution proposals
- Work with customers (including running technical workshops and seminars) with a view to rationalising the IT estate with offerings from the data centre.
- Work with internal departments and teams to shape services and products offered from the data centre
- Work with sales and business development functions to help develop and market technology solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- Strong background with core network, compute and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
- with practical experience in a corporate environment preferably serving customers)
- Appropriate certifications within Information Security (CEH, CISSP, Security+)