Salary: £30,000 + benefits (private medical insurance, pension and share incentive)
Location: Cardiff (great city for relocation)
Our client is looking for an Information Security and Compliance Analyst to join the company’s growing Information Security team.
As an Information Security and Compliance Analyst, you will report to the Information Security Manager, and work alongside the Chief Information Security Officer.
Our client is looking for a pro-active and resilient candidate with a keen eye for detail. You will be able to think outside the box and take initiative by coming up with practical solutions to problems.
- Help monitor and improve security controls within the company
- Support in the management of the internal policy portal
- Perform regular security and compliance activities including security reviews and internal audit
- Support in the monitoring of the company’s GDPR compliance and audit program
- Coordinate the regular internal and external audit activities including organising participants and managing resulting actions
- Compile and manage group wide security and compliance metrics reporting
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and PCI DSS
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Ability to put order into desperate and complex data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel to 25% of the time (You will travel to company’s other sites across Europe)
- Technical experience or relevant information security qualifications
- Second European language
For more information, contact Paulina on 01212373358