Monarch IT is on the lookout for Information Security Analysts for a well-established retail store. Continuously growing, the company has a number of various revenue streams.
Currently the Information Security team has around 60 employees, however the continuous expansion means that the team is continuously growing and is constantly on the lookout for new talent.
With a fantastic company culture, the company takes pride in its employees and offers a top of the market training.
- Working closely alongside project and programming teams (Architects, Technical Designers and Product Owners)
- Make sure that the project are delivered securely and compliantly, protecting all sensitive data.
- Supporting in-house development utilising Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Review projects and provide options on the best security solutions
- Engage with both external and internal security testing resources to agree the scope of testing needed.
- Coordinate the testing process. This includes, reviewing the results and assessing and mitigating risks.
- CISSP or CISM
- Strong knowledge of security testing as well as HTTP and SSDLC
- Previous experience with information security assurance and compliance
- Confident in working alone as well as part of the team
- Previous experience with managing stakeholders
- CRISC, CCSP or CEH
- PCI or DPA
- Competitive salary
- 20% Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Top of the market training
- Progression opportunities
For more information, contact Paulina on 01212372257. Alternatively visit our website for more opportunities.